2022 Iron Men Retreat
Fellowship | Worship | Man Food | Crazy Fun | Raffle
Get away to the mountains for a crazy awesome time! It will be a retreat much needed to hang out with other men in the fresh air, do guy things and encourage each other while worshiping God!
- Dr. Dewayne Coleman (The Word Community Church)
- Rene Charest (Valley Christian Center)
Purchase your ticket(s) below.
All guests must register.
RV Spots: Must Contact Direct, Please Call (559-803-7082) to reserve your RV Spot
If you are staying in someone else’s RV or Tent, please select the correct “RV Guest” or “Tent Guest” option. You will need to name the person with which you will be staying. Please be sure they have already secured an “RV Spot” or “Tent Spot”, respectively, as spaces are limited.
“As iron sharpens iron,
so one man sharpens another.”
Wondering what to pack? Here is a great list to be sure that you are ready for the weekend!
- Warm Clothes
- Sleeping Bag and Pillows
- Personal Toiletries and Bath Towels
- Bible, Pen and Notepad
- Water Bottle and Phone/Device Charger
- Fishing Poles, Tackle and Bait
- Extra Money – for Snacks, Gifts, Bait, etc. (Sugar Pine doesn’t have an ATM, but you are able to use a Credit Card in the Old Mill Cafe).
Note: Electricity will be available in the cabins.